Corporate, financial, and information security
FPC’s financial security initiatives brought the amount of unjustified losses recovered as a result of inspections in 2018 to over RUB 116.1 million and prevented losses for over RUB 3,150.1 million.
Financial security priorities:
- inspections of the Company’s contractors to monitor compliance with contractual obligations
- reviews of inventory records (delivery and storage)
- prevention of financial damage to FPC when providing passenger rail services and baggage transport services
- collection of receivables
- measures to enhance the Company’s competitiveness on the market for carriage repairs and servicing, and train attendant services.
The Company’s information security is ensured in accordance with the requirements of the Information Security Concept approved by FPC’s General Director.