Certification of FPC’s QMS and compliance with ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
In 2016, FPC’s corporate quality management system was certified for compliance with GOST R ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems — Requirements and received a uniform certificate for its key businesses for the first time within RZD Holding. In 2018, the certificate was confirmed after FPC successfully passed a QMS inspection.
Key advantages of having a certificate of compliance with GOST R ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements:
- image of a customer-focused company confirmed by state-level documents
- a confirmation of FPC’s compliance with global best practices in quality management by an independent certification body
- increased passenger satisfaction driven by services provided in line with global quality standards
- improved operational efficiency and performance of the corporate governance system
- increased share value
- FPC’s higher score in bids (tenders) for the provision of auxiliary services held by Russian Railways and other customers.